Followers

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Moo Moo Music!!

So... do I always start my posts with so? I think I do. I kinda write how I talk lol. I'm a typical Gen-Yer I'm constantly being told I say 'like' and 'so' all the time. It's something I need to correct as it can get on other peoples nerves. I've been having a few drinks and I thought I would write a post before the night is over.

I've been drinking with one of my housemates tonight. We couldn't be bothered going out so we just stayed at home and had a few too many vodkas...

The reason for this post is music. My housemates and I have very different music tastes. We would usually put on a mutual radio station/CD and hope for the best but I decided to put on the most played music from my ipod. I think that playing the music which is most played is a very personal thing. I love music. I fall asleep every night to music and I find music allows me to get emotional, excited and free. I like all kinds of music and I find it difficult to say I like one genre or another.

I really enjoyed sharing a part of myself with my housemate. We already know we have different tastes but it was good to share some of my most favourite songs. (Even if she didn't enjoy it)

Other than that I've been having a great weekend. Today is Anzac day (well yesterday was Anzac day since its after 12pm). Anzac day unites the people of Australia. Australia is an amazing country and I'm proud to be part of such a great community.

I hope you are all having a great weekend. I've had a few new followers over the last few days. Thanks for following my blog. Its great to know other people are out there.

Everyone feel free to add me on msn or shoot me an email (boyaboutbrisbane@gmail.com). Or leave a comment. I'm a little tipsy at the moment so I'm feeling friendly. Contact me, I'd love to hear from you :).

Thats all for now :)

Andrew

7 comments:

Gauss Jordan said...

So I do the same thing... I actually realized that, and am trying to stop it.

As an Australian, could you explain to me what "Rove Live" is? I ask, because of this post about Hugh Jackman on Queerty. Looks like an interesting show. ;-)

Anonymous said...

It's great this time thing - there U R writtin early Sunday morning, about having got pissed.

Here it's half four in the afternoon - and I'm just working out how soon to start!

I'll metathingily have one with yer!

Andrew said...

Haha Gauss - Rove live is a Sunday night Australian Comedy/Talk show. Last year everytime Rove would have a guest on the show his final question would be 'who would you turn gay for'. It's a good show. Funny to see their answers. He even asked the prime minister of Australia who he would turn gay for.

Micky - haha I think I've had a few too many drinks. Please start without me.

Lightning Baltimore said...

And what is it you like? There's lots of good music from Down Under, IMO!

cvn70 said...

Andrew

i wish i was tipsy right now

hope things are well

take careand be safe

bob

Deadwing said...

i love music. it is a huge part of my life, and i don't know what i'd do without it. i'm working on a few too many vodkas right now...lol :p

Andrew said...

@ Mr HCI - There is a growing amount of good aussie music. I like a wide variety of music. Alot of mainstram music as well as indie/alternative. Its hard to stick to a genre!

@ Bob - Thanks i hope you're well too:)

@ Deadwing - Good work! lol and thanks for following my blog. Sorry about cute shoe guy! keep up the good work